I offer advice and guidance on all matters of school improvement including:
- What works and how to make it happen.
- Improving outcomes at Key Stage Four.
- Building on firm foundations – approaches to Key Stage Three.
- Closing the gap – what works with Pupil Premium students.
- Top end performance (and why differentiation isn’t the only answer).
- Growth mindsets – how to build resilient learners (and the importance of grit).
- Getting behaviour right – what the most successful schools consistently do.
- Wellbeing for staff and students – how to build happier, healthier schools.
“It’s all about the quality of teaching.”
Other services include:
- Support for Senior Leadership Teams on strategic planning (and how best to make the main thing the main thing).
- Head Teacher performance reviews.
- Governors – how to provide stronger challenges and support.
- Middle Leader training – how to make your department more successful (and what success looks like).
In addition I also operate as a PIXL Associate and would be happy to discuss how membership of that organisation might benefit your school, be it primary or secondary.